Sunday 28 October 2012

Why blog?

For many years now I have considered blogging.  I have been told by others I should share my writing; that I have thoughts and experiences that they find inspiring and motivating.  There was a time earlier this year I was seeking an outlet for my anger and frustrations and thought a personal blog would be a good place to funnel those emotions.   On the Owhyee river this summer with an incredible group of cancer survivors and guides I made a commitment to follow through on my intention to blog.  Last Friday something happened that has catapulted me into action.  So, despite my concerns and reasons why I am not ready, to use the words of one of my heroes, Mother Teresa, "Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We only have today. Let us begin."

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I find journaling to be cleansing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you have started this. I'm eager to read your memoirs and thoughts. I also have so many more great pictures to put in your photo album! love you lots, you are the best sister that I have ever had. C

    ReplyDelete